J.M.Fraternized store at 88th ave.

& Wadsworth Ave., Westminster, Colorado- the the 3rd time had doors were locked with their "OPEN" sign on/lighted at 8:38PM. 8:54PM. 8:46PM . All 3x's I reviewed the exact time on my atomic calibrated timed by radio signal from Boulder, Colorado - type of hi-tech wristwatch as the correct TIME!

Tonight I pointed to the lighted OPEN sign & decal on front door as saying open until - 9:00PM emblem as closing time > to a young male kid, as he pulled the cord on the OPEN SIGN to turn it off, then I pointed to my wrist watch as to the time being then 8: 47PM!!! Some one should be fired and others experiencing the same issue after driving 2 miles over to their store in TIME!

I should take this to the BBB-local complaint office.Pissed Off Consumer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dude, never go to any restaurant 30 minutes before they close.Obviously, you like getting poor service and bad attitudes...but it really isn't wise to break the 30 minute rule.

Don't like what I'm getting the door locked in your face or have your food messed with.Look at your says...time to put your big boy pants on.

to Don Big Johnson #1436915

you must be the same type of moron that also works fast food & is an irresponsible idiot too boot!

Go earlier.