Verified Reviewer

1.7

We placed a order for 1:15p when we arrived at 1:20p our order was never ready. I asked a young lady and she said they are running behind.

I waited another 45 min. I talked to a young man when is my order ready. He finally looked into the system and mentioned that my order was completed and stolen, he would work in it. After another 30 min of waiting we received an order.

The manager was extremely rude, she commented repeatedly "we are busy, you need to be patient".. No apologies, no polite response. The young man who made our food showed us his attitude when he threw our food in the bag, reached it toward my husband and said "here is your food you can go now." Soo disappointed and so done. This is a very busy location, this is not how customers should be treated, nor is this how staff should act in front of other customers.

Obviously you have a very disappointed staff who don't like their jobs.

After a long wait they even managed to mess up the order...It doesn't take over an hour for an order. NO way 1 sandwich MADE for every 15 minutes..

User's recommendation: Don't go !!!! Attitude is not worth the price of a sandwich.

Location: Niles, Illinois

Comments

She was not rude, you do need to be patient. If you are impatient, stay at home and make your own food.

It seems like you were rude and they wanted to get rid of you. They would like their jobs if they did not have to deal with childish adults such as yourself.

Jersey Mikes Subs Reviews