2.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband and I went to Jersey Mike's in Panama City Beach to have dinner. We had two $5 gift cards that we received at a football game.

We ordered one large sub cut in half and two meals. We originally charged the gift cards were taken off and I use my debit card to pay the balance. The debit card didn't appear to work so the sale was canceled and another girl was called over to rering it. It was raining up the second time the gift cards deduct it and my debit card rang again.

I noticed today when I checked my bank account balance the Jersey mark Jersey Mike's Subs was charged on my debit card twice for two different amounts.

When I called the store and talk to the manager he looked it up through the receipts and said to call customer service because he couldn't do anything about it and probably didn't believe me. I do have the bank statement and I will add it to this comment please help me with this tiny little problem I love Jersey Mike's and I just don't want to be ripped off thank you.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 03.

Comments