Verified Reviewer

2.3

I went to Jersey Mikes for dinner tonight as it was already getting late and it was over 100 outside so I did not want to cook.

I am in line but my son has to *** so we step away and come back there is 1 gentleman behind us at this point. The server takes HIS order first.

Not that big of a deal right so I dont say anything.. then she finally says oh did you want to order? Like no I am just standing here for the fun of it because what better do I have to do?! What a dumb question.

When I order my food she says oh I am so sorry he just ordered 4 sandwiches and that was all the bread we had left Im sorry youre a sub place with no bread?! Wtf.. so the guy says oh yeah I need these for work lunches umm you could come back! So my sister already has her food at this point since she is GF they had her bread.

We then had to drive around town trying to find something to eat that was still open.

This is terrible customer service.

Mind you the store has the bread for the kids sandwich so why not offer 2 of those sandwiches for the price of 1 reg sandwich? That would have made sense.

User's recommendation: Have more bread or have options ready for those who thinks tuna “wrap” is disgusting.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin