the jersey mikes on elliston place, nashville tn 37203. refused to give me my sandwich if i didn't get off my phone.

but it was an important phone call that I couldn't end. so they purposely took ten mins talking to the customer in front of me and I asked them why it was taken so long for them to check him out and that i wanted my food i had to go somewhere in 5 mins. and the employee told me to get off the *** phone first. I was shocked at his attitude.

and i said i finished telling you what i wanted on my sandwich, i was just waiting to pay and go. and he said to get off the *** phone. and the customer in front of me said, that's what i tell them too. get off the *** phone.

i was like wtf. I was like, im not getting off my phone, it shouldn't take you 10 mins to cash him out. and the employee said, im not getting fired, get off the *** phone. the female employee wrapped my sandwich and gave it to me.

i gave them what i owe and left. then the guy said, im gonna call the police. really? i paid for it.

not going back there again. the employee was a dark skin male with long dreads, 5'8"?

and probably around 30 years old. watch out for him, he seems like the kind of guy to hit a woman.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jersey Mikes Subs Customer Care.

Reason of review: threatened and bad service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2016.

Comments

If you expect to be served professionally, maybe you should act professional and get off the **** phone.