the jersey mikes on elliston place, nashville tn 37203. refused to give me my sandwich if i didn't get off my phone.

but it was an important phone call that I couldn't end. so they purposely took ten mins talking to the customer in front of me and I asked them why it was taken so long for them to check him out and that i wanted my food i had to go somewhere in 5 mins. and the employee told me to get off the *** phone first. I was shocked at his attitude.

and i said i finished telling you what i wanted on my sandwich, i was just waiting to pay and go. and he said to get off the *** phone. and the customer in front of me said, that's what i tell them too. get off the *** phone.

i was like wtf. I was like, im not getting off my phone, it shouldn't take you 10 mins to cash him out. and the employee said, im not getting fired, get off the *** phone. the female employee wrapped my sandwich and gave it to me.

i gave them what i owe and left. then the guy said, im gonna call the police. really? i paid for it.

not going back there again. the employee was a dark skin male with long dreads, 5'8"?

and probably around 30 years old. watch out for him, he seems like the kind of guy to hit a woman.

This person wrote the review because of "threatened and bad service" at Jersey Mikes Subs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jersey Mikes Subs to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jersey Mikes Subs and jersey mikes subs customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

If you expect to be served professionally, maybe you should act professional and get off the **** phone.