We love Jersey Mikes sub . The one in Colonial Heights virginia is not a favorite one by far with most of the employees.

One time we did not have a good experience so I decided that I would just forget about but my and husband and I had to stop at that one today and I was not happy . So I thought, well, time to speak up. The first experience, which I have attracted photos below . Why do I have photo?

Because we think that this company should maybe reach out to us and compensate us a sub and the time is in my car. Anyway, after working all day we stopped by at 8:30 p.m. went right inside to order some subs and the girl there said we have no more bread. We were like, you are still open for 30 minutes.

You are a sub place and you have no more bread. I own a business, so in my mind the girl should have said come back tomorrow we give you 5 bucks off or whatever. Nothing, she did not seem to care anyways.

Today, we had to stop by the same jersey mikes. Ordered our subs.

Girl asked me what I wanted on it. I just get tiny bit of mayonaise, lettuce, salt pepper and bacon. She puts 2 pieces of bacon on it, I ask can you put a few more pieces, I do not get anything on my sub anyways. she said that I can but there will be a extra change.

what, for a couple more pieces of bacon. I have never been told that before. so that was that. then they did my husbands sub, he got two bags of chips.

girls says 26 bucks and he pays. slides in 2 cups on counter. I asked why 26. well she gave him two compos with drinks.

why we did not ask for that. she did not off but charged anyways. remember that I was already mad in my head over bacon, lol. I had to tell her, you are ignoring me, we did not get the compos.

so then some young girl comes out to override it. Did anyone apologize, no did they give us the over priced chips for free ,no. Did they give a crap, no. I know that just kids in there trying to make a buck but a customer should be treated right.

Like I said this is just the location in Colonial heights for me. The one off Ironbridge in Chesterfield is great.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jersey Mikes Subs Customer Care.

Preferred solution: send us coupons for free subs, i will write good review.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 26.

Comments

Places get busy and run low on things. Where I work, we lay out so much bread the night before.

If it gets too busy, we have to speed thaw and cook more bread. You are not entitled to $5 off.

Sub shops cannot help when they run low on bread. Some days are busy others are dead.