My visit started out ok. I have a thing about how sandwiches are cut.

I ordered a Giant Classic Italian and gave specific instructions to simply cut my grinder once, in half, and not 4 times as is Jersey Mike's practice. The clerk acknowledged. Seconds later, and before I could get a word out, another clerk stepped up, grabbed my grinder and mangled it into 4 pieces! I told the clerk that I had wanted it only cut in half and the response I got was, "Oh.

Sorry". This is not the first time I have had this problem and the last time I swore I would not return to Jersey Mike's. Being a reasonable person, I chose to give yet another chance. As my request was relatively simple and not difficult to understand, I thought I could actually get a sandwich the way I want it, considering I'm paying over inflated prices for a sandwich that in my opinion isn't worth it to begin with.

I was wrong. I know that my complaint may seem petty or ridiculous to some people, but to me it's serious enough to keep me from ever going back to Jersey Mike's. Enough is enough. Where I grew up, there are 2 choices for a grinder.

1. Cut it in half or 2. Leave it whole.

When the customer tells you how they want it cut, they should get it the way they want it. I don't know who the idiot is that teaches their employees to cut a sandwich 4 times and mangle the thing, but perhaps someone should start teaching them to ask, "How would you like your sandwich cut, sir/maam?" and then cut it the way they tell you to.

Review about: Jersey Mikes Subs Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Could you be more petty?

maybe because you call it a grinder and its actually a sub, he he